Installation of Xcode
Xcode is a free IDE developed by Apple. It is only available for the operating system macOS.
From the Apple App Store
1. Open the App Store.
2. Enter 'Xcode' in the search bar.
3. Click on the application Xcode.
4. Click on the button GET.
5. Click on the button INSTALL.
6. If you are not already logged on your Apple account, you will be asked to.
7. The installation of Xcode should begin.
From the website of Apple
1. Go on the official website of Apple: www.apple.com.
2. Click on the magnifying glass.
3. Type 'Xcode' inside the text box. Then, click on Xcode, below QUICK LINKS.
4. Scroll down.
5. Click on Download Xcode 12.
6. Login using you Apple ID. If you do not have one, create one.
7. Click on the button Download.
8. Allow the download.
9. Once the file is downloaded, uncompress the archive by double-clicking on it:
10. Double-click on the file Xcode.
11. Click on Agree to agree to the license of Xcode.
12. Xcode is installing.
13. Xcode is now installed.