Specifying the C/C++ version with Code::Blocks
1. Open your project inside Code::Blocks.
2. Click on the menu item Project.
3. Click on the item Build options....
4. By checking the appropriate boxes (And clicking on the button OK), we can choose the C++ version used by the C++ compiler (g++) and the C version used by the C compiler (gcc).
Note that ISO C/C++ versions are the official versions of the C/C++ languages and GNU C/C++ versions include additional non-standard features.
5. By default, the versions chosen are used in both debug and release mode, but it is possible to select Debug or Release to use different versions depending on the compilation mode.